The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Where is this QR Code?

Hi there - I have a LR1110TRK and trying to get it working with Helium.

I am struggling to find the authentication token QR code that I need to scan into the Lora Edge app. It’s referenced here in the app help document. Can someone point me to the exact spot in the LoRa Cloud Device Join service where this QR code appears?

This instruction is a bit outdated. The original version mobile application (LoRa Edge Config) used each individual’s authentication token to access the join service. The current version of LoRa Edge Config uses a built-in token that should not need updating. The documentation is due to be fixed in an updated version of this document within the next few weeks.