The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Sx1302_HAL error

Previous topic was deleted. I created a Support Case with Number: 57099, since November/2020 no answers,

I am developing a gateway based on the SX1302_e539v02a_Corecell_schematic. Recently I finished the soldering components process and I began to use the Sx1302_HAL files to test the board. I have configured the reset_lgw.sh with the custom GPIO of my project. The below tests files were successfully finished:
./test_loragw_reg
./test_loragw_i2c
./test_loragw_spi
./test_loragw_spi_sx1250
./test_loragw_capture_ram
The below are returning the next error “an error failed to configure rxrf 0”
./test_loragw_cal
./test_loragw_hal_rx
./test_loragw_hal_tx
Most of the components are the same as in the reference design. I just change the Sky66420 to the SKy66423 because there were not available during the component buying in September.

Hello,

did you try to launch the pkt forwarder ? if yes what is the logs ?

Ben

I solved the problem. I was with soldering problem in my Sx1302.