The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX1280 Ranging datasheet version

Hello,
I have several SX1280 chips and I am testing the ranging feature. I 'm now looking at the Filtered result function and the datasheet Rev 1.1 gives different information from Rev3.2.
In 1.1 , the distance is calculated with “Distance [m] = RangingResult20/100"
In 3.2 it is "Distance [m] = RangingResult
150/(2^12*BW) with BW in MHz”
In 3.2 it seems that average result and debiased results are not available anymore.

When I look at the C implementation of the driver it seems that the Rev1.1 is implemented.
How can I check which version would work on my chips, is it linked to the FW version ? if so can you provide more information on what I need to check.

thank you
NS

I have two version of the datasheet t