The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX127x CadDone Behavior

Hi All:

I have a quick clarification question on the behavior of the CadDone interrupt. Please refer to page 43 of the SX1276 data sheet.

The flow diagram on page 43 seems to imply that the CadDone interrupt will be fired regardless of whether channel activity is detected. The CadDetected IRQ bit is used to determine whether any activity was found. However, I am not seeing the CadDone interrupt raised in the no activity case. Am I missing something? Is there a timeout value that I need to set?

Thanks in advance for the help, Bruce.