The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Sx1262

Hello All,
Hope I will get my solution over here. Actually I am working on Lora/ LoraWan circuit, based on SX1262 IC, I have issue with my BUSY Line status it is continuous high after some time I do not know why, also I do not see DIO1 interrupt behavior, I am attaching my Logic analyzer file over here, please see what is issue with BUSY Line although NSS is ON and OFF to trigger BUSY line but nothing happen. Please check the image of SX1262 custom board. The red circle show the error.
I also design and check with E22900M22S Ebyte module and its working fine. I am using same code and as same circuit. Also see the image.SX1262 board behavior
Please answer it as soon as possible if someone knows!!
Thanks