The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

LR1110TRK1BKS on Helium - need of "integration"

Hi
I bought 2 LR1110TRK1BKS
They are connected on the Helium network
They are sending data

But how can i sent this data to locator.loracloud.com?

I need to built a integration on console.helium.com

Mario

The Locator web app is integrated with its own Helium Console to ease provisioning and de-provisioning. If using Locator is mandatory then you will need to de-provision your devices from Helium and use Locator to re-provision them with the Helium network and they will be associated to the Locator’s Helium Console.
If you don’t need Locator but just wish to visualize your data from the Edge Trackers then you can use a service like Tago.IO that has pre-defined templates and integration with LoRa Cloud.