The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

LR1110 Busy pin always high after LR1110 Firmware updation

I used Updater tool to update the firmware to modem 1.0.7 (github link given below).

During firmware updation, I noticed using LED status that flashing of firmware was completed, however following switch case to update to TX or MODEM was not executed. To identify the problem, I tried to reprogram the IC and check where the code got stuck. But on further execution of the code the BUSY pin was always high and no command could be executed after system reset. What could have been the issue here?