The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

IRQ FLAGS and READ_RXBUFFERSTATUS

Why is my custom board SX1280 not changing the values of the IRQ flag? It is always 0. One more problem is when I receive with this code, the value of buffer[0] is equivalent to the received packet length is always 0. Please help me to solve the problem this topic, thank you very much.

Hi !
Make sure you set irqmask and at least one DIO with the bits you want to check with your read command. Else, the chip is not toggling them.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi
Recently i started working with SX1262 module where one board acting like transmitter sending packets while other as receiver , at receiver end by reading Get_RXBUFFERSTATUS register i am always receiving 0 as payload length. Please help me to solve this issue,
thank you very much.