The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

CMAC computation for LR1110 transceiver used in GFSK mode

Hello,
Our application uses the LR1110 transceiver in GFSK (Not LoRa) mode.
I am using the Crypto engine to encrypt/decrypt packets sent and received. I need to make the packet structure backward compatible with existing products. The existing packets contain the 16 bytes CMAC, however with the LR1110 only the first 4 bytes of the CMAC are made available to the application code. One way to overcome this problem id to compute the CMAC in the application firmware. So, I am looking for someone who can share with me a working sample C code that implements the 16 bytes CMAC. Thank you.

Kind regards
Mohamed Belaroussi