The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX1302 RX state get

Hello,

When there is power fluctuations, SX1302 stop receiving and didn’t receive any data till sx1302 reset.

But for resetting, I need to know the state of sx1302, if it is receiving or not.

So, How do I know SX1302 is in receving mode or not?

Thank You
Dipak B.

Dear,

Could you please describe “power fluctuations”?

Hello,

My sx1302 Gateway, when placed near a Power line, from where many other AC items are connected, when I switch on off my Fan or other item, then SX1302 stop receiving data, this is a practical condition, which is not easy to eliminate, or let if I success to eliminate this fluctuations, then also, may be for other unknown reason SX1302 may stop receiving, but If, we know the state of receiver, then it can be recovered from this situation.

Thank You