The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Sx1276 CAD not stable

Hello there,

I am using sf10,bandwidth 125khz,codingrate 4/5,preamble length 8,symbol timeout 5 in slave sx1276 and slave calls “SX1276StartCad” to be in CAD mode.
A master sx1276 using sf10,bandwidth 125khz,codingrate 4/5,symbol timeout 5 and the master sends one byte data with 100 preamble length. and I also tried 30, 20 200 and even random preamble length in sending.
The result is that slave can be waken up sometimes, but not in other time, it is not that stable.
Where can I improve?

Thanks,

Peter