The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX1268 frequency setting

Hello, I am studying the frequency range on which 1268 can work, and I came across a problem, it does not start at a frequency above 710 MHz. And then in the region of 660+ there is already a large drop in power (I evaluate it with a spectrum analyzer). The range that I got is from 410MHz to 710MHz, although the documentation says from 410 to 810MHz. Why can’t I get 710+? I calibrate the image using the sx126x_cal_img_in_mhz(NULL, freq-5, freq+5) function from the library sx126x.

What does image calibration affect? I checked on 1262, the output power is the same with any image calibration.

Maybe I am calibrating the image incorrectly? Which calibration algorithm is correct? I have this:
STDBY mode,
calibrate image,
set frequency,
transmit.