The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX1262 rx crc error

Hi,

I’ve seen sx1262 on my node project got CRC error IRQs several times when it received data but it’s not happening anymore. I tried to change the environment like the gateway’s tx strength but it didn’t work.

Here are my questions

1. The CRC error can happen with a specific environment? or it should never happen?
    Need to figure out if it is a kind of h/w issue or just can happen by an environment.
  2. I wonder if there is a way to make the CRC error on the chip intentionally(now fake one with node software change).

I hope somebody can give some idea on this.

Thanks!

typo “not” fake one

Update some details:

LoRaMAC node : V4.3.2
LNS : orbiwise
gateway : Kerlink Wirnet-iBTS v2, 902-928MHz
sx1262 driver : https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-semtech-lora-rf-drivers/tree/master/SX126X