The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

SX1262 and VR_PA at custom board

Hello!
I use SX1262 + STM32 with LoRaMAC stack.
The software work fine with NUCLEO STM32L476 + SX1262MB2CAS shield.
I made my own RF-module with the SX1262. And the same code does not work with NUCLEO STM32L476 + my module. The device is not connected to the network.
BUT!!!
As soon as I disconnect the VR_PA from the RFO pad, the device starts working! RSSI is around -90, but the device work stably!
Restoring contact leads to loss of communication again.
I have checked all possible short circuits and breaks of these circuits. And everything is fine. The nominal values of the components (2 Cap and 1 Inductor) correspond to the shield or are slightly different.
Why can this happen? I don’t have any ideas left. I can’t accept with -90 RSSI.