The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Sx1250

Hello I am working on a concentrator card design. I understand their is reference design. I have looked through this design, and will be using similar components. As I see that sx1250 has internal PA of +22dBm I plan to reduce BOM by using this internal PA. My question is on the LNA for RX . In the sx1250 datasheet I see that the only information about the RX is a parameter called pmr with a rating of max 10dBm. Is this the maximum amount of dBm the radio chip can accept? I’m looking for maximum dBm or maximum tolerance for pins RFI_N and RFI_P. ( the rf input) I am not sure if the 10dBm pmr rating of 10dBm is associated with mentioned pins.

Thank you.