The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Private Lora Gateway

Is it possible to setup my own provate lora gateway , whereby i have 30 client nodes(arduinos with lora modules) sending data to a server(gateway) Raspberry pi with lora gateway module? without having to use or subscribe to the LoRaWan

Hi,

Yes private LoRaWAN networks is a valid use case. You can even buy gateways with embedded network servers

Hi,

I don’t want to use any server. Only want to receive and send data from node and store locally.
Is it possible by changing the code of packet_forwader?