The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Picocell SX1308 with Sx1257 front-end calibration problems

I am using the reference design SX1308P915GW_Picocell and starting this Sx1308 with Sx1257 915MHz gateway that always get calibration problem:
WARNING: problem in calibration of radio A for image rejection
WARNING: problem in calibration of radio B for image rejection
WARNING: problem in calibration of radio A for TX DC offset
WARNING: problem in calibration of radio B for TX DC offset

I checked the SX1257 register write and read in lgw_setup_sx125x(). It is OK and the PLL lock has been started.

I also checked the Sx1308 register write and read in test_loragw_reg.c. The read operation get the same value as that after write operation.

So i suppose Sx1308 and Sx1257 has no problem.

But, when I start the gateway in lgw_start(). It shows the calibration warning messages.

So, what will cause the calibration problems? and How to solve it?
Thanks anyone help.