The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

MAX485 to lora radio node

I want to connect a sensor to this lora board (RoLa Lora Radio Node containing Atmega328P as microcontroller) through MAX485 to transfer a RS485 data from a soil sensor. The sensor seems remains unconnected if i use pins D5-D8 or D3-D4. The D2 pin already used by the Lora 1278. When I use an Esp32 or Arduino Nano the sensor and MAX485 works

The module is available at

Hi @ahmedriazku,
Please contact your RS485 sensor vendor to get support on it, but did you checked that you are using the correct RS485 address and RS485 protocol (ASCII vs RTU) ?

why are you directing me? if you dont have an answer then mind your business please.