The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Lr-fhss

Hi Everyone!

I am curious about LR-FHSS. Does anybody has experience on that?
As far as I know, it should be fully supported by SX1261/SX1262 chips, which are publicly available.
It seems to me that RP2-1.0.2 LoRaWAN® Regional Parameters - LoRa Alliance® already published on Oct’2020 defines it.

However, I cannot find any real implementation of LR-FHSS out there. The SX126x Datasheet does not even mention LR-FHSS.

Regarding the gateways, I have similar impressions. It has been said that only a “firmware update” would suffice to make SX1302 LR-FHSS capable.

Any cue on this regarding is more than welcomed.

With best regards