The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

LoRaWAN end node with Arduino+Dragino

Hello everybody,
I tried to build an endpoint following the tutorial " Building a LoRa - based Device End-to-End with Arduino" published by Semtech in August 2020, but during the compilation I got and error message: c:\users\leo\documents\arduino\libraries\mcci_lorawan_lmic_library\project_config\lmic_project_config.h:19:10: fatal error: cstdint: No such file or directory
#include
^~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
I need help in order to solve the issue.

Thanks!

Hi Leo, thanks for your question. I am one of the authors of the article and hopefully will be able to help you. Apologies for the delay in responding.

It looks like from the above that there is an issue with the library. The steps have you edit that file in step 5 of Set up the Arduino IDE for LoRaWAN. It is possible when you saved that file you changed line endings or in some way corrupted the file. I suggest that you uninstall the library and reinstall it. Then, consider using Visual Studio Code to edit the file, this should preserve the line endings. Repeat step 5d and make sure the file is saved and still present at that location (c:\users\leo\documents\arduino\libraries\mcci_lorawan_lmic_library\project_config\lmic_project_config.h).

Let me know if you still have issues.