The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Lora Dashboard client side help please

Good Evening
i am new to LoRa devices and i have a client (that i am doing there communications infustructure for) that would benifit from a online dashboard to monitor there tank levels property temps and even be able to switch lights on and off, so i have been looking for a free way to make the dash board and publish it, so far i have made a dashboard with node red i have a few devices connected and giving me data and showing on graphs but i before i go more in to adding different devices i am trying to work out how the end client can use this dashboard.
i would like the end product to be

• web based with user log ins

• accessible world wide

• non subscription based

• multiple different devices from monitoring to home automation

is there any open sources ways to active this ? i am willing to learn but with so many different software’s out there i am struggling to find a clear path to the end result

Many thanks

Wow…that’s a really big question, and pretty subjective as there are a LOT of dashboard tools out there that work pretty well. But what I use for demos/prototypes is something that MAY work for you. It’s pretty easy to get the hang of and use…and that is ThingsBoard. You can get a free account at https://demo.thingsboard.io/home to poke around and see if maybe this is a dashboardnig tool that might work for you. But like I said, there are a lot of tools out there that might work.

Hope this helps a bit…