The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

LoRa Cloud GLS request: Failed (Unauthorized status: 401)

Hello,

I have a Yabby Edge LoRa device ( LR1110 based device) connected on TTN V3. In TTN I have configured the API keys of LoRa cloud to perform GNSS / WiFi location resolving.

In my LoRa Cloud portal, the device does get added under the device list, and upstream packets seems to be forwarded to the LoRa Cloud. But the TTN response shown is as following:

With the following response:

“data”: {
@type”: “type.googleapis.com/ttn.lorawan.v3.ErrorDetails”,
“namespace”: “pkg/applicationserver/io/packages/loragls/v3/api”,
“name”: “request”,
“message_format”: “LoRa Cloud GLS request”,
“correlation_id”: “b7ecc4828e184e2a87eca2c6ac80d6c0”,
“code”: 14,
“details”: [
{
@type”: “type.googleapis.com/google.protobuf.Struct”,
“value”: {
“body”: “Unauthorized status”,
“status_code”: 401
}
}
]

I have tried re configuring everything and following the instructions over and over. What could be going wrong?

Thanks, Joost

Hi,
Just faced with same situation.
Do you find any solution?

Hi guys,

have you managed to solve this problem? I really cant understand why this happens.
Thanks in advance.

George

For the tokens you are using from loracloud.com in TTN V3, have you enabled all of the permissions (highlighted below)?