The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Howto communicate multiple LoRa

Hello I’m new with LoRa, I have some trouble with communicate my SX1278 with arduino. in my case i have 3 nodes LoRa and 1 receiver there nodes are sending data serially until the last node send to the receiver. i try with the example code on arduino (LoRa Duplex) but the LoRa always give me a notice yhey the lenght that receive not match. anyone can help me?? i use arduino mega for each node and receiver. thank you so much for helpp!!!