The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

How to use Lora-BasicStation instead of UDP Packet forwarder

Hi, i have been trying to build my own LoRaWAN Gateway, currently i am using Chirpstack server and UDP packet forwarder.

I built Lora-BasicStation using cross-compile for mips architecture(onion omega2s+) on my ubuntu machine. But i do not know how to continue.

I followed this steps and i faced error below

I guess existing file after the building is not proper for x86 ubuntu machine. How could i run basic station on my onion board ?

Hi @oguzhan.esin,

it looks like you successfully cross-compiled the station binary for a particular mips-based target. I suppose the next step is to copy the binary onto that target and execute it there. Don’t forget to create a station.conf file according to your radio hardware and place it next to the station binary (as described in the docs). Then you need to configure the connection endpoints using the corresponding files (as described in the docs).