The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

How to enable Low Data Rate Optimization when using SF7-10 on SX1301

Hi,

Very thankful to open this topic.
As described in the title, I try to enable Low Date Rate Optimization when SX1301 uses SF7-10.
I very much appreciate it if anyone can tell me which registers should be modified and the value’s meaning.
And I know the register’s description of SX1301 is not provided. But I think the address and value of registers are enough for my application.
Thanks again.

Here is some useful information.
Controller: Raspberry Pi 3B+
HAL library: https://github.com/Lora-net/lora_gateway

Issues have been fixed!!

I have found a DS from ancient times about SX1301. There are two REGs about LDO. But the name has changed to PPM. So, I tried all values to check if LDO was enabled. Finally, SET PPM_OFFSET to 0x7F and SET MBWSSF_PPM_OFFSET to True are worked for me.
So, I think this topic should be closed. Thanks to all reviewers and the platform. :grinning: :smiley:

Another thing is some programs modify and register values in unknown places. GOOD STACK!!