The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

How to achieve 62.5 kbps LoRa?

I recently bought an E22-900M30S which uses a SX1262 chip. On the SX1262 product page it says it is capable of transmitting at 62.5 kbps using LoRa. However, by doing some math, I found out the maximum speed LoRa can go is around 37 kbps (SF=6, CR=1, BW=500). How can I transmit at 62.5 kbps? Am I missing something?

The SX16x radios support spreading factor SF5 which when using your tool doing some math will give 62.5 kbps for SF=5, CR=1 and BW=500.