The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRaĀ® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Help with my first setup

Good afternoon! I have purchased:

Also, I have a local ChirpStack server (supose it is on mychirpstackserver.com_) already configured with a Network and Application server to receive connections from my GW.
Could you please provide me the following configuration files for my GW?

/etc/lorad/lorad.json -> The one that is referenced in /etc/default/lorad file (CONFIGURATION_FILE var).
/etc/lorafwd.toml 	  -> The one that is referenced in /etc/default/lorafwd file (CONFIGURATION_FILE var).

I got a little Arduino program running on my node to shoot some packages to my App Server through my GW, but I cannot get any documentation about how to configure these files to communicate with ChirpStack.

Thanks a lot! Any help will be appreciated!

Dear,

Please follow Chirpstack documentation to connect a gateway to it. If your gateway does not support Basics Station you might need to use the gateway bridge

1 Like

Thanks for the info!