The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Enquiry about SX1280 Development Kit for LoRa Basics™ Modem 2.4GHz

I have the the SX1280 development kit for LoRa Basics™ Modem 2.4GHz . I am trying to build the communication between One SX1280RF1ZHP – SX1280 RF Module for 2.4GHz Band and One NUCLEO-L073RZ – STM32 Nucleo-64 Development Board with STM32L073 MCU. Currently, I can use IDE platform to set up the MCU board, but I don’t know the way to access SX1280RF1ZHP. I have check a lot of online materials, and I only found a pdf link: https://os.mbed.com/media/uploads/GregCr/ug_dev_sx1280-1_w_app_v1_0.pdf , which maybe helpful. However, the pdf document shows that a attached screen is needed for the communication between SX1280RF1ZHP and NUCLEO-L073RZ mcu board. I wanna ask you that is there any way (software) to replace the attached screen. I just wanna build the communication between SX1280RF1ZHP and NUCLEO-L073RZ mcu board. Could you tell me the detailed information about how to build the communication and provide me helpful documents or videos as much as you can. Looking forward to your reply. Thanks a lot!