The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Connecting gateway to TTN ( Rak5146 + Raspberry PI4)

Hello,
I have problems with the gateway, it does not connect to the TTN (The Things Network) server. I am using the RAK5146 (based in Semtech SX1303 y SX126X )
Concentrator for LoRaWAN and a raspberry pi 4, I used the quick guide from the official page (https://docs.rakwireless.com/Knowledge-Hub/Learn/Raspberry-Pi-and-RAK-LPWAN-Concentrators/) where I bought the concentrator but it seems to not work correctly because the status of the gateway registered in the TTN platform is offline.
Heeeelp me please
Regrast
Karen