The LoRa Developer Forum is now in read-only mode and new content will not be added.
Semtech, in its commitment to enhance user experience and streamline content, has successfully integrated the LoRa Developer Portal content into Semtech.com. As a result of this consolidation effort, the LoRa® Developer Portal Forum will be discontinued on May 1st. After this date, you will be automatically redirected to Semtech.com.
For any technical support related to LoRa, please feel free to reach out to our experts here. If you have sales inquiries, please contact us here.

FORUM

Bug - lr1120 returns false Command Status indicator / NbResults #3

Hi

I’m not sure if it is a bug or not. but seems a bug or something is weird. this error was the first time I came across it,

sequentially, I am executing these commands;

1. lr11xx_wifi_scan_time_limit
  2. lr11xx_wifi_get_nb_results

lr11xx_wifi_get_nb_results this command sometimes returns 0 or 13(hex) in nbresult byte. I’m sure it should be 0 and whenever I read 13 and the status byte was always CMD_PERR (3) and I can understand that nbresult byte value is wrong and must ignore it. However, one time I got the status byte 5 with nbresults 13. Now I am really confused.

here is a write command output for the nbresult

here is a read command output below for nb result. as seen in the first byte the status indicator shows the last command was processed successfully. but I got 13 as nbresult byte.

I’m wondering why I get sometimes 13 sometimes 0. there is no problem with the status indicator when I got nbresult byte as 0.