Legal changes to the Master Service Agreement.
Pay-per-use billing model and pricing calculator for all services.
Modem & Geolocation Services provides the APIs of the former “Device & Application Service” and “Geolocation Service” at one URI.
The old “Geolocation Service” is not present in the UI and will be decommissioned after 6 months. Use this migration guide.
Join Server replaces the former “Device Join Service”.
Modem & Geolocation Services API (version 2.0.33)
Join Server API (version 2.7.22)
Actions required from you
- No immediate actions today
- In 6 months migrate the former “Geolocation Service” to Modem & Geolocation Services
- Modem & Geolocation Services support more than 50 devices in the free tier (see pricing calculator)
- Modem & Geolocation Services slightly changes the responses for /api/v1/device/send and /api/v1/uplink/send: no responses may include the optional usage field; The new field operation signals the type of the incoming message
- The API endpoints of “Geolocation Service” have been moved to Modem & Geolocation Services but the version in the URL path changed. The migration guide documents these changes.
- All Geolocation Primitive Endpoints return a status code of 400 on validation error of request data. The former Geolocation Service partly returned status codes of 200 with associated error messages.
- Redesign of the LoRa Cloud Portal UI and links to LoRa Developer Portal
- Join Server includes 10 free device claims (see corresponding pricing calculator)
- Various minor improvements and fixes